Monday, November 17, 2008

Autumn

Finals week is upon me which means tons of studying, from which a quick break is required. It was snowing today, and I loved it. Big flakes in the morning, a pause and a blizzard of smaller bullets of snow later. None has stuck so far, but it still felt good to see it coming down with a scattered few red and orange leaves still hanging amongst the tree boughs. Matt Pond PA is one of my favorite bands, and this track too. "Light is leaving and its hard to breath, buried in this pile of leaves". It just conveys the season so well. The video..well at first I didn't like it, but it really does kind of fit, its got that ethereal feel of autumn. Most people like summer best, or perhaps that's generalizing, Fall and Winter are definitely my favorites. They're just more serene times.

So Much Trouble
Matt Pond PA

No comments: