Thursday, November 27, 2008

Merry Thanksgiving

So I kind of feel as though I have not been posting often enough, but really some of you could be fine with this amount of output, I have no idea. Mostly I am just afraid that if I post every good video I know of, that I'll run out...and that might seem silly since music videos are constantly being made as new bands are being formed and records are put out so really my fears are baseless I suppose, but this way the blog will last longer.

Remember when you were a kid and you had to build those dioramas for class, probably history class, but honestly I can't remember what they were specifically for. They were kind of fun to make or maybe for your parents to make and it was as if a little scene was captured in motion. Now that I think about it I may have done the battle of the Alamo in diorama form capturing one imaginary point in the battle with shoebox, plastic figures in mid battle and a clay Alamo that I made. Now imagine if that diorama or your diorama had come to life when you were done constructing it? And furthermore what if it had started playing music? The Alamo I fashioned probably would have only started fighting, but I digress... Oh and this also reminds me of the book series The Indian in the Cupboard which was also made into a movie. Now after all this rambling some of you may be pumped for the craziest video you've ever seen, now I cannot promise that, but this is pretty cool and imaginative. So there.

Port O'Brien
I Woke Up Today


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your blog readers! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Custom Black Friday Sales Search

Thom DeRoma said...

Great lyrics!

I woke up today in a very simple way
in the morning all I could do was sing!