Friday, November 28, 2008

SSLYBY

The band Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin garnered much praise for its debut album a few years ago. Across the interweb and outside it there were rave reviews for this new band and their album "Broom". Partially reviewers were just amazed at the size of the band's name, but mostly they really were just impressed. I would personally give that album after careful consideration maybe a 7/10. It rocked, it had hooks, but it just did not hit the mark.

Their new album that came out this year though "Pershing", it hit that mark and beyond. Consistently poppy, quirky and definitively replayable it creates an overall good feeling while listening. I generally liked it and thought I would give you guys an attempted actual review. So basically I thought it was pretty good, see what you think.

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
Think I wanna Die

No comments: