Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's Veteran's Day

Few things to cover. A) that weird week of summer weather is gone, it is now freezing and almost to wintery standards. B) Sorry if you feel there haven't been enough posts lately, I tried to do enough for October, so I may have burnt myself out in ideas and plus I don't have much time since its the last couple weeks of the quarter. In fact I am taking time out that I really should be working on my paper to write this, so be thankful I guess. C) My school seems to be cool enough to have given us off for Veteran's Day so I thought I would do a little something in honor of the holiday. People of the world, perhaps take a moment today and think about all the brave men and women around the world and at home that have made a difference in wars, conflicts, and in general. Think for a second if the world had a little more love and a little less hate. It just might be a better world. Now this idea came to me when I was half asleep last night, and so if its not cool...well frankly I don't care. Ladies and Gentleman, I believe in a Thing called Love. (This might be one of the only times you will see metal on my site)

The Darkness
I Believe in a Thing Called Love


No comments: