Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blustery, windy day

Here in the Hundred Acre Forest, 'tis a blustery windy day. Winnie the Pooh anyone? That's what it seems like outside. So I have been racking my brain trying to think of something to go along with the weather and mood. Possibly that video or song that conveys the need to get by a fire and warm up with a cup of hot chocolate. I feel like I have seen the perfect one, but I am having a hard time finding it. Okay I will not let you guys down, although I am about ready to give up. After a break to see the Dark Knight, which ended up not happening since it was too crowded and having an adventure, it hit me.

Burning Down the House
Talking Heads

enjoy and stay warm!

1 comment:

Rob said...

it's snowing here... and quite cold.

and good video choice. burning down the house always warms me up to.