Tuesday, December 22, 2009

hmm

correction: that was only my 97th post..I guess the computer was counting drafts among published posts, but I got it sorted out. No big deal, and you probably do not care anyway.

Hope everyone is still doing well, having a fun wintry Christmastime. Perhaps you already had a good Hannakuh. The past few days have been fun, on Sunday my family, a friend and I went to the botanical gardens. It was a little like actually being in the rainforest. A little bit. Also there were a lot of really cool ginger bread houses, cause apparently they hold the contest for that at the botanical gardens because nothing goes better with plants like candy houses. We also went to Little Italy for lunch and then topped the day off with a visit to the art museum. Great fun was had all around.

Sound of Arrows is a Swedish pop/dance band that I have been plugging for awhile now, but still no one has really heard of them, maybe I'm talking to the wrong people.

Into the Clouds
Sound of Arrows



98

No comments: