Sunday, December 6, 2009

This City's a Mess

Today started off with a sort of ennui(thanks rob, that described it well) that I couldn't shake off. But the day ended all right, I managed to rise out of my stupor a bit and I think I'm getting closer to the holiday spirit, maybe. And it's December, how did that happen? And why are we always baffled that time does move and weather changes? Oh well I do not know if I would have it any other way, and I guess that means you do just have to enjoy the moment as soon it will be further along down the line.

I do have some music for you all, and a video as per usual.

Said The Whale
This city's A Mess



a)this city is a mess(that refers to any and every city, where I am or wherever you are dear reader) b)said the whale has many a good video for their songs and I will be sure to host more here soon...so, don't look them up on youtube, I got you covered, unless you for some reason don't like the song..oh well I'm doing it anyway.

No comments: